Beach Ball Bible Basics
1. What are the two main parts of the Bible? Old and New Testament.
2. How many books are in the Old Testament? 39
3. How many books are in the New Testament? 27
4. How many books are in the entire Bible? 66
5. What are the Ten Commandments? These were the ten instructions for people to live by written on stone tablets brought down from Mt. Sinai by Moses.
6. Where do you find the Ten Commandments in the Bible? Old Testament. Exodus 20 and Deuteronomy 5.
7. If you want to know about Jesus, what testament do you look in? New Testament
8. What are the four books in the New Testament that tell the story of Jesus? The first four books--Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John--the Gospels.
9. Where can you find the story of Jesus’s birth? Matthew 1 and Luke 2.
10. Where can you find the longest recorded sermon that we have of Jesus? Matthew 5:7. Challenge: Read the Sermon on the Mount outloud and find out how long Jesus’s sermon was.
Directions for the game:
Child throws beach ball to another child to answer the question. Then draws a question from the basket and reads it.
If first child answers correctly, he gets to be the next thrower. If first child does not know answer, he/she throws it to someone else until correct answer is given.
Catching up - It has been a crazy couple of weeks of deliveries, unpacking product, bar coding, pricing, breaking down boxes, watering plants, writing orders, filling ...
7 months ago